Here are 52 funny quotes that could be used on t-shirts for 60-year-olds:

"I'm 60 and still got it."

"60 years young."

"60 and still a firecracker."

"I'm 60 and still kickin' it."

"60 and still rockin' the world."

"I'm 60 and still got my groove."

"60 and still got my moves."

"I'm 60 and still got my swag."

"60 and still got my style."

"I'm 60 and still got my flair."

"60 and still got my spark."

"I'm 60 and still got my magic."

"60 and still got my mojo."

"I'm 60 and still got my pizzazz."

"60 and still got my verve."

"I'm 60 and still got my zest."

"60 and still got my energy."

"I'm 60 and still got my drive."

"60 and still got my ambition."

"I'm 60 and still got my passion."

"60 and still got my creativity."

"I'm 60 and still got my innovation."

"60 and still got my spirit."

"I'm 60 and still got my soul."

"60 and still got my heart."

"I'm 60 and still got my mind."

"60 and still got my wit."

"I'm 60 and still got my humor."

"60 and still got my love for life."

"I'm 60 and still got my zest for adventure."

"60 and still got my thirst for knowledge."

"I'm 60 and still got my hunger for success."

"60 and still got my spirit of excellence."

"I'm 60 and still got my heart of gold."

"60 and still got my warm smile."

"I'm 60 and still got my welcoming embrace."

"60 and still got my comforting touch."

"I'm 60 and still got my kind word."

"60 and still got my listening ear."

"I'm 60 and still got my helping hand."

"60 and still got my strong spirit."

"I'm 60 and still got my steadfast soul."

"60 and still got my determined heart."

"I'm 60 and still got my resolute mind."

"60 and still got my firm will."

"I'm 60 and still got my steadfast resolve."

"60 and still got my shining spirit."

"I'm 60 and still got my brilliant light."

"60 years of experience, and still got it."

"60 years of wisdom, and still got it."

"60 years of grace, and still got it."

"60 years of life, and still going strong."

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم