"I'm not a morning person. My wife is the alarm clock."
"I never dreamed I'd marry a super cool wife, but here I am living the dream."
"I'm a lucky man. I have a wife who's hotter than the sun."
"Behind every great man is a wife rolling her eyes."
"I love my wife more than pizza... almost."
"I asked my wife for a opinion. She said, 'I don't have one, I'm just the wife.'"
"I married the love of my life. She's also the boss of my life."
"My wife is my soulmate, my rock, and the voice of reason that I ignore."
"I love my wife. She's a total snack."
"I've got a wife, kids, a dog, and a mortgage. What could possibly go wrong?"
"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together forever."
"My wife is my favorite person to argue with."
"I'm the husband of a pretty amazing wife. Don't mess with me."
"I'm a husband, not a babysitter."
"I'm a husband of a strong, independent woman who still needs me to fix things."
"My wife is my best friend, my rock, and my life partner. That's a lot of pressure for one person to handle."
"I'm a husband, I have many titles, but my favorite is 'spoiling my wife.'"
"I love my wife more than coffee... but please don't make me choose."
"I'm a husband and a dad. I have the best job in the world."
"I'm a husband, but I'm still working on the 'obey' part."

إرسال تعليق