I'm sorry, but as a language model, I don't have access to the specific quotes used by a company such as "zee funny." However, here are some popular and humorous quotes that are commonly used on t-shirts:

"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right."
"Sarcasm is my love language."
"Life is too short to wear boring clothes."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy."
"I have a degree in sarcasm."
"I'm not short, I'm just concentrated awesome."
"Coffee keeps me going until it's acceptable to drink wine."
"I'm not a morning person, I'm a coffee person."
"I'm not a nerd, I'm just smarter than you."
"I'm not old, I'm just chronologically gifted."

These are just a few examples and the list could go on and on. T-shirt quotes can range from serious to silly, and often reflect a person's sense of humor or personality.


Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم