Here are 52 potential zoom shirt quotes that might bring a smile to people's faces:


"Zoom? More like boooom"

"I put on pants just for this call"

"Zoomin' in my pajamas"

"Business on top, party on the bottom (with pajama pants)"

"Can't mute my personality"

"I'd rather be golfing"

"I have no idea what's going on"

"I can't hear you, I'm on mute"

"In a meeting, pretend to work"

"Online school: attendance not optional, motivation optional"

"Let's do this virtual thing"

"Why leave the house?"

"I didn't choose the zoom life, the zoom life chose me"

"Mute, unmute, repeat"

"Home office: where you can be your own boss and your own employee"

"I don't always work from home, but when I do, I prefer Zoom"

"Better together, 6 feet apart"

"Zoom fatigue is real"

"I survived another zoom meeting"

"Zoom and beer, my two favorite things"

"Quarantine and chill... on zoom"

"Remote worker: because commuting is overrated"

"The world is my office"

"I'm not a morning person, but zoom calls make me an early riser"

"Just another day in the home office"

"Work smarter, not harder (unless you're on zoom)"

"Another day, another zoom"

"I miss human interaction"

"I came, I saw, I muted"

"I've got 99 problems and zoom is one"

"Thanks for including me in your screen"

"Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee... and my zoom call"

"Zoom: because face-to-face meetings are overrated"

"I never thought I'd miss the office, but I do"

"I have a zoom meeting... I need a drink"

"I hope I'm dressed appropriately"

"I don't always do Zoom, but when I do, I prefer to be on mute"

"Remote work: where house slippers are considered business attire"

"I put the 'pro' in procrastination"

"I'm here, I'm present, I'm just not paying attention"

"I never knew this many people had cats"

"I've got tech problems and zoom fatigue"

"Zoom: because we can't leave the house"

"Zoom is the new happy hour"

"Zoom and coffee, my two best friends"

"I've got work from home, home from work, and zoom fatigue"

"Business casual: sweatpants and a t-shirt"

"I'm not a morning person, but I am for zoom calls"

"Zoom: where everyone's an expert in something... except technology"

"I came, I saw, I logged on"

"I'd rather be on a beach, but this will do"

"Zoom: where you can be productive and procrast



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post