"I'm from Wisconsin, I put cheese on everything."
"I'm not a morning person, unless there's cheese."
"In Wisconsin, we put cheese on our cheese."
"I bleed Badger Red and Cheesehead Gold."
"I may live in Wisconsin, but my heart belongs to Lambeau Field."
" Wisconsin: where the beer flows like wine."
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Wisconsin."
"I'd rather be drinking a Spotted Cow than doing anything else."
"In Wisconsin, we don't tan, we rust."
"I love Wisconsin, because there's a brewery on every corner."
"I'm a proud Wisconsinite. I put ketchup on my brats and cheese on my burgers."
"I love Wisconsin, because the cheese curds are always fresh."
"In Wisconsin, the snow never melts, it just turns into beer."
"I love Wisconsin, because the Packers always have my back."
"I'm from Wisconsin, where the summers are short and the beers are cold."
"I love Wisconsin, because there's always a festival happening somewhere."
"In Wisconsin, we don't need a reason to drink beer."
"I love Wisconsin, because the cheese is always aged to perfection."
"I'm from Wisconsin, where the snow is deep, but the laughter is deeper."
"In Wisconsin, we don't wait for summer, we just drink more beer."

Post a Comment