Here are 52 funny quotes that could be used on t-shirts for 50-year-olds:
"I'm not 50, I'm $50 in pennies."
"50 years young."
"I'm over the hill, but still have a good view."
"50 and fabulous."
"50 and still got it."
"I'm 50 and feeling fine."
"I'm 50, but still have game."
"50 and still rockin' it."
"I'm 50 and still have my mojo."
"50 and ready to party."
"I'm 50 and still have the moves."
"50 and still got the fire."
"I'm 50 and still have the drive."
"50 and still full of energy."
"I'm 50 and still have the passion."
"50 and still a trendsetter."
"I'm 50 and still on the cutting edge."
"50 and still making waves."
"I'm 50 and still causing a stir."
"50 and still making an impact."
"I'm 50 and still influencing the world."
"50 and still changing the game."
"I'm 50 and still a force to be reckoned with."
"50 and still a visionary."
"I'm 50 and still ahead of the curve."
"50 and still a leader."
"I'm 50 and still have a sharp mind."
"50 and still have a quick wit."
"I'm 50 and still have a clever tongue."
"50 and still have a great sense of humor."
"I'm 50 and still have a love for life."
"50 and still have a zest for adventure."
"I'm 50 and still have a thirst for knowledge."
"50 and still have a hunger for success."
"I'm 50 and still have a passion for creativity."
"50 and still have a drive for innovation."
"I'm 50 and still have a spirit of excellence."
"50 and still have a heart of gold."
"I'm 50 and still have a warm smile."
"50 and still have a welcoming embrace."
"I'm 50 and still have a comforting touch."
"50 and still have a kind word."
"I'm 50 and still have a listening ear."
"50 and still have a helping hand."
"I'm 50 and still have a strong spirit."
"50 and still have a steadfast soul."
"I'm 50 and still have a determined heart."
"50 and still have a resolute mind."
"I'm 50 and still have a firm will."
"50 and still have a steadfast resolve."
"I'm 50 and still have a shining spirit."
"50 and still have a brilliant light."

Post a Comment