"Sweat is fat crying."
"No pain, no gain."
"I workout so I can eat cake."
"Gym and tonic."
"Stronger every day."
"Don't wish for a good body, work for it."
"Fit is not a destination, it's a way of life."
"I'm here to sweat, not to socialize."
"Train insane or remain the same."
"I run because punching people is frowned upon."
"Fit happens."
"I'm not a morning person, I'm a coffee person."
"Sweat is my sparkle."
"No excuses, just results."
"I run, therefore I am."
"Eat clean, train dirty."
"I lift, therefore I am."
"Lift like a boss."
"Sweat is just fat laughing at you."
"Stronger every workout."
"Fitness is my addiction."
"I'm not a runner, I'm a chaser."
"Sweat, smile, repeat."
"I don't sweat, I sparkle."
"Gym and juice."
"Don't wish for a good life, work for it."
"I workout because I love my body, not because I hate it."
"Fit doesn't come in a size, it comes with dedication."
"Sweat is fat's revenge."
"Lift like a girl."
"Don't watch me, motivate me."
"Eat well, train hard, stay focused."
"Fitness is not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle."
"Sweat is just the tears of my enemies."
"Strong is the new skinny."
"I workout to burn off the crazy."
"Gym and growl."
"I lift weights because I can't solve all my problems with wine."
"Sweat is my confidence."
"Fitness is a journey, not a destination."
"Fit and fabulous."
"Gym and glam."
"I workout for a better tomorrow."
"Sweat, shine, repeat."
"Train hard, play harder."
"Fitness is my therapy."
"Gym and glow."
"Fit and fearless."
"Sweat is my superpower."
"Gym and grind."
"Train like a beast, look like a beauty."
"Fitness is my superpower, I wear it with pride."

Post a Comment