Here are 52 funny quotes that could be used on yoga-themed t-shirts:

"Namaste, and peace out."
"Yoga is my happy hour."
"I do yoga so I don't choke people."
"Yoga is cheaper than therapy, and you get to wear cute clothes."
"I'm a yoga ninja."
"I bend so I don't break."
"I've got 99 problems, but a downward dog fixes most of them."
"Namaste all day, every day."
"Yoga: because who needs caffeine when you can find inner peace?"
"I'm a yoga addict, and proud of it."
"Yoga: it's like a workout, but with more meditation and less sweating."
"Namaste, bitches."
"I've got the yoga sweats."
"I practice yoga so I don't punch people."
"Namaste in bed."
"I've got yoga pants, and I'm not afraid to use them."
"Namaste, but make it fashion."
"I bend, I breathe, I conquer."
"Yoga: because life is too short to not be flexible."
"Namaste and good vibes only."
"I bend so I don't snap."
"I practice yoga because I'm a champion."
"Namaste and have a good hair day."
"I'm not a morning person, but yoga helps."
"Namaste and happy thoughts."
"Yoga: because adulting is hard enough."
"I bend so I don't break down."
"I practice yoga so I don't strangle people."
"Namaste, and enjoy the journey."
"I'm a yoga fanatic."
"I bend so I don't freak out."
"I practice yoga because it's a workout for the mind and soul."
"Namaste, and never give up."
"I'm a yoga enthusiast."
"I bend so I don't stress out."
"I practice yoga because it keeps me sane."
"Namaste, and keep smiling."
"I'm a yoga devotee."
"I bend so I don't burn out."
"I practice yoga because it's good for my soul."
"Namaste, and take life one pose at a time."
"I'm a yoga lover."
"I bend so I don't get upset."
"I practice yoga because it's a stress reliever."
"Namaste, and be kind."
"I'm a yoga junkie."
"I bend so I don't lash out."
"I practice yoga because it's a form of self-care."
"Namaste, and find your inner peace."
"I'm a yoga addict."
"I bend so I don't snap at people."
"I practice yoga because it makes me happy."

These quotes play off the humorous side of yoga and its benefits and are sure to be a hit with fans of the practice.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post