Here are 52 funny quotes that could be used on youth-themed t-shirts:
"I'm not a teenager, I'm a genius in training."
"YOLO, but don't forget to wear sunscreen."
"I'm young, I'm fun, I'm full of potential."
"I'm not a kid anymore, but I'm still young at heart."
"I'm young, I'm wild, and I'm free."
"I'm not old, I'm vintage."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving my energy."
"I'm not short, I'm fun-sized."
"I'm not weird, I'm unique."
"I'm not a morning person, but I'm still pretty cool."
"I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode."
"I'm not old, I'm just chronologically gifted."
"I'm not a kid, I'm a young adult."
"I'm young, I'm restless, and I'm ready for anything."
"I'm not a teenager, I'm a student of life."
"I'm not immature, I'm just full of potential."
"I'm young, I'm bold, and I'm fearless."
"I'm not a kid, I'm a young professional."
"I'm young, I'm daring, and I'm up for anything."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just recharging my batteries."
"I'm not weird, I'm just ahead of my time."
"I'm young, I'm energetic, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not a teenager, I'm a trailblazer."
"I'm not immature, I'm just innovative."
"I'm young, I'm vibrant, and I'm full of life."
"I'm not a kid, I'm a young entrepreneur."
"I'm young, I'm creative, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just enjoying the moment."
"I'm not weird, I'm just one-of-a-kind."
"I'm young, I'm inspired, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not a teenager, I'm a risk-taker."
"I'm not immature, I'm just full of ideas."
"I'm young, I'm passionate, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not a kid, I'm a young leader."
"I'm young, I'm confident, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just taking a break."
"I'm not weird, I'm just misunderstood."
"I'm young, I'm curious, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not a teenager, I'm a problem-solver."
"I'm not immature, I'm just full of surprises."
"I'm young, I'm determined, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not a kid, I'm a young innovator."
"I'm young, I'm adventurous, and I'm unstoppable."
"I'm not lazy, I'm just prioritizing."

Post a Comment